No products in the cart.
Celebrities and socialites use hair extension to get the luxurious and long locks that people envy. Today, hair extensions have gone mainstream and is a popular item at hair salons across the world. Though many women are considering hair extensions, they are less aware if the extensions would blend well with natural hair. Here is the advantages of both weave hair extensions and clip-in hair extensions.
Clip-in hair extensions:
As the name indicates, with the help of clips, these hair extensions are attached to the natural hair. If you are looking for an easier and faster option to extend your hair, clip-in hair extensions serve as the best solution. Here are some of the pros:
- Need for visiting the salon to fix the hair extension can be avoided as it can be easily applied at home
- Price of clip-in hair extensions are relatively lower
- Clip-in extensions suit many hair styles
- They are the best solution for daily wear or a special evening
- Additionally, they can be easily curled, straightened, and styled
- As they are temporary fix on the hair, they cause very less damage to the hair
- Clips can damage the hair if left for a longer time
- Clips may look visible on windy days
- Limited styling options as the clips may show up
Weave hair extensions:
When it comes to protective styles in the natural hair community, weave in hair extensions has been thriving business.
- Weaves can make hair look like it’s growing from your scalp
- Easy maintenance required
- The risk of hair damage is quite low since no chemicals or glue is used
- Natural looking and light weight
- Installation of weave hair extension is very time consuming
- Natural hair may be damaged due to braids being too tight
- Installation can cause hair thinning and/or hair loss
Though hair extensions give you the liberty to change your looks, they can damage your hair if they are not installed properly. Therefore, consider pros and cons of both weave and clip–in hair extensions before you make the choice. Also, consult your trusted stylist for a better opinion. To read more about tips on using hair extensions, keep logged into belcheveshop.com.